College students tend to be the most disconnected group from the church, and a lot of the time it is because they feel as though they are forgotten. We hope that through the Adopt a Student program we will create relationships between our church families and students that not only help them stay connected to the Body of Christ during their years in college, but will also be long lasting and impacting for years to come!
Adoptive Family Requirements:
- Commit to reaching out to your student for the whole of the school year
- Prepare a care package or two each semester for your student
- Strive to have a meal together at least once in the semester
- Pray for them constantly (ask them for prayer requests)
- Speak to them (in text or phone call) at least twice a month
- Send a card or hand written note (consider including a $5 gift card)
If you would like to make a lasting impact in the life of a student, please click the link below.