Parents of Students
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates and Times
Wednesdays at 5 - 7:30 PM in Room 30 (off the Social Hall)
An inviting student worship environment that includes food (free dinner for students in the social hall at 5 PM), followed by games, an engaging talk from a leader and small group discussion
Girls Bible Study
Fridays @ 5:30 PM
Looking for a place to grow deeper in your faith? A place you can ask questions about anything? Get to know a group of girls who love God, life and friendship as much as you do. Join us this semester for Girls Bible Study at our new time on Fridays at 5:30 PM in Room 33. Session begins September 7th. Sign up in youth room.
Contemporary Service 9 AM
Youth Coffee Fellowship 10:30 AM in the Social Hall
Sunday School 11 AM in Room 30 (off the Social Hall) A Bible study environment that allows students to engage personally with God's Word
- August 29th: Northern Star care package items due
- September 5th: Color Wars - wear white and bring a friend
- September 9th: Lake Day - 12 to 4 PM @ Nix Bridge. Leaving directly after Sunday School. Will have lunch at the lake.
- September 21st: Service Night at 6 PM at North Grove Hall - sign up in Youth Room
- October 19th: Gold Rush Camp-out at DBC
- October 20th: Gold Rush Service Day - youth will rent parking spaces and sell lemonade & snacks
- October 31st: Trunk or Treat - DBC lower parking lot
- November 2-4: Fall Retreat at Snowbird - click here to register https://mycircuitree.com/Snowbird/Registration/RequestCode/15554
Great Resources for Parents