Wednesdays at 5 - 7:30 PM in Room 30 (off the Social Hall)
An inviting student worship environment that includes food (free dinner for students in the social hall at 5 PM), followed by games, an engaging talk from a leader and small group discussion
Join us for a special holiday series with guest leader Marvin Stover
Girls Bible Study
Fridays @ 5:30 PM
Looking for a place to grow deeper in your faith? A place you can ask questions about anything? Get to know a group of girls who love God, life and friendship as much as you do. Join us this semester for Girls Bible Study at our new time on Fridays at 5:30 PM in Room 33. Session begins September 7th. Sign up in youth room.
Contemporary Service 9 AM
Youth Coffee Fellowship 10:30 AM in the Social Hall
Sunday School 11 AM in Room 30 (off the Social Hall) A Bible study environment that allows students to engage personally with God's Word
- November 17: Student Service Day at local food bank, 9 AM - 1 PM
- November 21: No Wednesday night activities
- November 28 & December 5: New series with guest leader Marvin Stover
- December 1: Christmas Play work day, 9 AM - 1 PM
- December 7 & 14: Christmas Play work days, 5:30 - 7:30 PM
- December 12: Church-wide Christmas dinner, 6 PM
- December 15: Student Service Day, TBD
- December 18: Christmas Play dress rehearsal
- December 19: Christmas Play, 6 PM
- December 26: No Wednesday night activities
Are you interested in attending a small group Bible study this semester? If so, please click the button below to help us find the right group for you.
Join Us For...
Contemporary Worship Service 9:30 AM - Sanctuary
Coffee Fellowship 10:30 AM - Social Hall
Sunday School 11AM - College & Career class, Church Library
- November 11th: The Gathering at 6 PM in the Social Hall
- December 9th: Christmas luncheon at 12 PM in the Social Hall (Adopt-A-Student Families welcome to attend)
- January 25-27: College retreat to Snowbird in Andrews, North Carolina (email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details)
Are you a college student, or a young adult (18 - 20's) looking for people to connect with? Are you looking for a place to sit on a comfy couch and talk about life? Or a place to eat some food that isn’t made in a cafeteria? If you answered yes to these questions, then this is the group for you!
Each week we will enjoy some food and conversation. I hope you will join us as we take some time away from school, work, and busy lives to discuss life transitions and how we can be ready to handle them in a God-focused way. We will also take some group meetings to talk through some amazing Bible stories that will impact us as we get to learn and grow with each other. Bring a friend, or two, but don't forget to let us know so we make sure we have enough food!